We aim to develop a responsible, respectful and resilient school community, supporting the highest level of personal achievement in a changing modern intercultural world.
- We provide a high quality education, focusing on skills, knowledge and application, enabling our community to strive and achieve excellence.
- We aim to develop a culture of life-long learning, independence, ambition, which is continuously demonstrated by our community.
- Our community promotes diversity and global citizenship where individual difference are understood and celebrated.
- To drive the development of creative skills and critical awareness in our students.
- Our school community provides a safe, supportive and stimulating learning environment that focusses on the well-being of all.
- We aim to integrate the use of technology on a day to day basis to enhance our teaching and learning.
The 3 R’s
• Responsible - we want our community to be be driven, ambitious and high achievers.
• Respectful - we want our community to be empathic, supportive, caring and diverse.
• Resilient - we want our community to be risk takers, empowered and committed.