GES seeks to employ and retain professionals of the highest quality. Teachers who come to live and work with us in Qatar enjoy the warm, collegial atmosphere of a professional learning community, as well as a beautiful, temperate climate and opportunities for travel throughout the Middle and the Far East.
Specific vacancies are posted and updated on a regular basis, but GES accepts applications at all times for future vacancies.
Applicants seeking employment at The Gulf English School must have the following qualifications:
Mandatory for all applicants:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- An understanding of, and commitment to, the philosophy, mission and goals of GES.
- An exemplary personnel record.
- Evidence of professional commitment to continuous growth.
- Police Clearance or Police certificate GES recognises the importance of maintaining a safe place for our students and Employees, hence we request an original Police Clearance certificate from your country of origin to be kept on your file during your working period with GES.
- Health certificate – For the EMPLOYEE giving the results of a medical examination carried out not more than six (6) months prior to the beginning of the Provisions of Contract.
- A recognized teaching certificate.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills.
- Student-oriented philosophy and skill set.
- Technology competencies appropriate to 21st century educators.
- A commitment to extra-curricular activities beyond the normal teaching day.
- A minimum of two years' relevant teaching experience within the last five years
Thank you for your interest in joining GES team.
To submit an application, please send your CV, cover letter, photograph and copies of your qualifications to our employment department.
Kindly note that we require the following documents:
- Personal Statement
- Copy of qualifications
- Copy of passport
- References or Referees contact details
- Police Clearance or Police certificate GES recognises the importance of maintaining a safe place for our students and Employees, hence we request an original Police Clearance certificate from your country of origin
Please find more information in our forms: